I love this house. I really do. But I’m starting to wonder if buying a short sale was not a smart choice. The tentative closing date they gave me is May 17th. That seems like a really long time to wait.
It’s frustrating because my commute time between kiddos I see has increased a lot, and this house is really supposed to help with the commute, but if I have to wait 6 weeks to move well that is frustrating. I do not want to have to drive 300 miles a week for the next 6 weeks.